Named for Thomas Jefferson, this Louisiana parish is known for its spirit, independence and toughness. Jefferson Parish is getting stronger every day — and soon, LiveWell Louisiana will be right there with it, providing healthcare education and resources to all J.P. residents!
Area Hospitals & Resources
- East Jefferson General Hospital, Metairie, LA
- Ochsner Medical Center (Kenner,West Bank, New Orleans)
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital, Metairie, LA
- West Jefferson Medical Center, Marrero, LA
- River Oaks Hospital, New Orleans, LA
- Marrero Health Unit, Marrero, LA
To learn more about Jefferson Parish and find local resources please visit: jeffparish.net
Calm Waters: NOLA Float Tanks
It’s all fluid at this new therapy-oriented business.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT: LiveWell Louisiana is one year old!
Last September, LiveWell Louisiana launched a movement to help Louisianans learn how to eat healthy and get fit.
6 Faces of Breast Cancer
Separately, the New Orleanians we profile share different experiences of diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Together, their stories show us what it’s like to fight breast cancer with courage and compassion.